Last updated on November 29th, 2019 at 08:52 pm
Jupiter in Vedic Astrology signifies spirituality, Dharma or righteousness, justice, philosophy, higher education, wealth, abundance, prosperity, and success. Jupiter is called Guru in Vedic Astrology and thus gains the status of Brahmin – the teacher of enlightenment. Jupiter is the gas giant that expands everything it is connected within a birth chart.
Spirituality and Wisdom
Jupiter rules the 12th zodiac sign Pisces and is the most spiritual planet which blesses us with higher wisdom and spirituality. A well placed Jupiter can help us discover the true meaning of souls and help us in the path of self-discovery. A person who has a strong Jupiter, has a strong sense of morals, ethics, and loves philosophy – these are crucial traits in a person in order to become fully enlightened. People with prominent Jupiter in their birth charts are also very optimistic and always try to see the bright side of the world no matter how hard situations can be. As Jupiter is connected with teaching and teachers, people with good Jupiter respect and adore all of their teachers.
Luck and Prosperity
Jupiter is also the provider of abundance and prosperity in Vedic astrology. A well placed Jupiter in a birth chart ensures the luck and fortune to the natives all life long. Luck is the most important aspect of life which helps to become prosperous and successful in life – we can try to succeed many times, but luck and the will of the universe are what finally decides the outcomes of our efforts. In fact, people who have the blessing of abundant luck with them do not need to apply the double amount of effort in order to achieve their goals. One reason for that is that people with strong Jupiter follow morals and righteousness in every step they make and the decision they take. This means that luck favors them who have pious aims and willing to achieve them in honest ways by following a
Additional significations related to Jupiter in Astrology
Signifies – Science, religion, wisdom, good deeds, fame, expansion, holiness, divine grace, fortune, support from the universe, devotion, guru, spiritual master, treasures, universities, churches, and lightning(thunderbolt).
In a chart of a woman – signifies life partner or husband. The looks and characteristics of their partner in particular.
Body parts – body fat, feet, ears, liver
Relations – your teacher and grandparents
Professions – Everything related to law, such as lawyers and judges. In addition to that Priests, spiritual leaders, astrologers, astronomers, teachers, and jobs related to banking.
Houses related to Jupiter
the 2nd house – signifies family, wealth.
the 4th house – signifies learning.
the 5th house – signifies children and intelligence
the 9th house – signifies teachers, higher wisdom and fortune.
the 11th house – signifies abundant gains.
Details of Jupiter
|Gains Directional Strength||1st house|
|Duration in a Sign||1 year and 1 month|
|Duration of Mahadasha||16 years|
|Age of Maturation||16th|
The mentioned effects manifest in specific periods and the intensity of them depends on planetary strength level and many other factors.
- Take a look what ancient Sages wrote about your chart;
- Specific periods when the results of planets manifest fully - with personal interpretations;
- Dignities of planets with five-fold table - see if bad dignity is cancelled;
- Cancellation of debilitation calculation;
- Detailed analysis of planetary main and subperiods many years ahead;
- Solar Return Analysis - Monthly analysis of 2 years ahead;
- Panchang & Sun-Moon Yoga calculation;
- Nakshatra interpretation;
- All the Divisional charts - Discover Planetary Effects in Different Life Areas;
- Mathematical Planetary Strengths - Determine how prominent the mentioned results will be;
- Classical "Lords in Houses" Analysis;
- Many General Detailed Predictions by Classics;
- Gems effects and instructions;
- And much more in a 177+ page report (from 0.15 usd/page).