Last updated on January 17th, 2020 at 08:56 pm
The Seventh House in Vedic astrology generally relates to your spouse, marriage, partnerships, long-distance journey, commerce, trading and your perspective on the world. The Seventh House is called Yuvati Bhava in Vedic Astrology and belongs to the Triangle of Desire or Kama Trikona. Read more about types of houses in Astrology.
Spouse and marriage is the main signification of this astrological house. It indicates the general nature and characteristics of the spouse of the native. The mutual harmony between a life partner and you can be assessed using this house. Additionally, lover and life partner also belong under its significations. As the house belongs to the triangle of desires, the sensual desires and activity between partners can be seen from this house and its lord. It is also possible to predict the timing of marriage and divorce with the help of the seventh house in astrology. The level of Marital bliss can be assessed in combination with Venus and the 7th house.
The seventh house is the opposite house of the ascendant and therefore they balance each other. The seventh house reflects our desire to be in a relationship – in case of strong 7th house and its lord a person has a high desire for partnerships whereas,
The seventh house also represents other types of partnerships such as business partnerships. Your contribution in establishing partnership businesses can be assessed with your seventh house and its lord. The 7th house is Bhavat Bhavam from the 10th house, a house of main activities and profession. Bhavat Bhavam means from house to house in Vedic Astrology – the 7th house is exactly 10 houses away from the 10th house itself. Thus, our profession and business become more efficient and stronger when involved in partnerships. Additionally, If you are looking to sign a contract for partnerships, analyze your 7th lord position in the birth chart and transit for the safest decisions.
It is the perfect house to describe our contribution to the world by teaching us that we all are a part of a system. Our reflection of self or image to the world is seen from the seventh house and thus our level of fame also depends on this house and its lord. It is another example of how the first house and seventh house function perfectly together. If you have a connection between those houses in your horoscope, you will be enjoying the results of a Raj Yoga – a special planetary combination when a triangular and square houses make a connection.
Additional details regarding the Seventh House in Astrology
- This house is related to long-distance travel and journeys. It is the farthest house from your ascendant, which signify your birthplace
- It is one of the Maraka or Damage inflicting houses – it gives details about your health and endurance and contributes to your level of longevity.
- Besides this, it is also one of the strongest Kendra houses. Kendra houses are the 1st, 4th, 7th, and 10th houses. If those houses get connected in the birth chart, it bestows a highly beneficial Raj Yoga or the planetary combination.
- Body Parts related to this house – internal sensual organs, colon
- Family Members – your life partner, marriage partner, the second child, and third sibling.
Planets related to this house
Venus – Natural ruler of the 7th zodiac sign Libra. Also a natural significator of sensual desires, marriage, and life partner.
Did you know that these mentioned effects manifest in specific periods?
- Specific periods when the results of planets manifest fully
- Dignities of planets with five-fold table
- Detailed analysis of planetary main and subperiods tens of years ahead
- Solar Return Charts - Monthly analysis of 5 next years
- Special Panchang or Sun-Moon Yoga Analysis
- Your Nakshatra and Pada interpretation
- All the Divisional charts
- Mathematical planetary strengths
- Special Lal Kitab Interpretations
- Many General Detailed Predictions
- Lucky Gem Stones
- And much more in a 200+ page report (0.15 usd/page).