Last updated on December 4th, 2019 at 03:37 pm
The Sixth House in Vedic astrology is mainly connected to challenges, service, health, enemies, obstacles, and debt. The Sixth House is called Ari Bhava in Vedic astrology and belongs to the Triangle of Wealth or Artha Trikona. Read more about Types of Houses in Astrology.
One of the main significations of this house is the service. While we are in service, we face obstacles and opposition, and try to overcome them. It is which makes us evolve and become stronger while we overcome obstacles. We also learn how to deal with opposition and enemies and how to overcome them in the best way. It is the house of service which makes us hustle and work hard for our goal – thus belongs to the triangle of wealth or Artha Trikona as it helps to accumulate possessions.
Health is another important signification of this house. The condition of the Sixth House in Astrology and its lord indicates health issues and how we take care of ourselves in order to stay healthy and fit to fight another day and overcome obstacles. This house also signifies healthcare workers, medics, and doctors. As the house signifies enemies, it also signifies defense forces and physical fights or even war. If your 6th lord is a naturally beneficial planet then you most likely avoid unnecessary fights.
Banks & Loans
Loans and banking are other important significations of this house. The 6th house governs the loans we take in order to achieve our desires. A positive sixth house in a horoscope will help you gain out of debts – taking loans in order to make wise investments and achieve success. As a result, they gain profit and successfully repay loans. A negative sixth house will indicate the opposite – using too many risky loans on wrong and non-profitable pursuits.
For businessmen, this house indicates its employees and how they get along with each other. In the case of a positive 6th house, there are mostly cordial relations and great harmony between employers and employees. Whereas any affliction to this house results in troubles and conflicts from servants.
Mercury is the natural ruler of the 6th zodiac sign Virgo and therefore relates to the Sixth House in Vedic astrology. Both Mercury and Virgo represent argumentative nature.
Additional information regarding the Sixth House in Astrology
- Family members – Maternal Uncle and Stepmother
- Body Parts governed – Intestines, lower digestive organs – pancreas, kidneys, bladder
- It rules over the South direction
- It belongs to the Malefic house group – Dushtana Bhava
- Mercury is the natural ruler of the 6th zodiac sign and thus relates to arguments.
Planets related to the 6th house
- Mercury – Natural ruler of the 6th zodiac sign Virgo
- Saturn – Servants, diseases
- Mars – Enemies, fighting, war, overcoming challenges, accidents, loans
The mentioned effects manifest in specific periods and the intensity of them depends on planetary strength level and many other factors.
- Take a look what ancient Sages wrote about your chart;
- Specific periods when the results of planets manifest fully - with personal interpretations;
- Dignities of planets with five-fold table - see if bad dignity is cancelled;
- Cancellation of debilitation calculation;
- Detailed analysis of planetary main and subperiods many years ahead;
- Solar Return Analysis - Monthly analysis of 2 years ahead;
- Panchang & Sun-Moon Yoga calculation;
- Nakshatra interpretation;
- All the Divisional charts - Discover Planetary Effects in Different Life Areas;
- Mathematical Planetary Strengths - Determine how prominent the mentioned results will be;
- Classical "Lords in Houses" Analysis;
- Many General Detailed Predictions by Classics;
- Gems effects and instructions;
- And much more in a 177+ page report (from 0.15 usd/page).